Click to visit Justice For Sage – Please like and share the page for Sage
Help spread this for Sage! Help get Justice For Sage!
Welcome to our page! We are demanding Justice for Sage, the cat tortured and killed in Clearfield, Utah, USA. These are the facts of the case –
1) Sage was horrifically tortured, and the extent of his injuries were such that he could not walk, lift his head, or see. All of his paw and rib bones were broken, and his whiskers were cut off.
2) He was found INSIDE of his home at the bottom of the stairs at 6:30 in the morning of May 7th. He died two days later, while in the care of a vet.
3) There are conflicting news accounts and quotes from the family, saying that Sage somehow managed to crawl back home, over a fence, and through a dog door, and to the living room.
4) The reward fund is at $63,000. It is being handled by the Humane Society of Utah.
5) The news media say they will not continue to cover the case unless there are new statements from the investigation, or if there is an increase in the reward money.
6) Officials say, “the case is under investigation, and we are following all leads.”
We here at Justice for Sage find it hard to believe that Sage crawled home from another location, given the extent of his injuries. We also believe that the authorities are not doing enough, or anything, with this case.
You can help by sharing our page far and wide, so we can get more publicity, and by calling and emailing the relevant officials.
Davis County Animal Control – 801-444-2200
Clearfield City Police – 801-525-2836
Chief of Police Greg Krusi
Asst. Chief of Police Mike Stenquist
Lieutenant Kelly Bennett
Humane Society – 801-684-2719
Scroll to bottom of page, choose contacts, send email
I chose Media/Marketing and General Questions or Comments
This is what happened to Sage.
I am doing this for Sage. Someone keeps deleting this post from the facebook page for Sage. They will not delete it from my facebook page or from my website, unless they hack in to do so! So, everyone, please share For Sage.
1) According to reports from the Humane Society, Sage’s injuries were such that he could not walk, he could not lift up his head, he could not see, all of his paw and rib bones were broken, and his whiskers were cut off.
2) According to news articles the family reported that Sage somehow crawled back home, over a fence, through a dog door, INSIDE his house, to the bottom of the living room stairs.
3) It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the harsh reality, that there is a strong possibility that a family member, someone…
View original post 173 more words